Yes, we obey the 1994 Robots Exclusion Standard (RES), which is part of the Robot Exclusion Protocol. The Robots Exclusion Protocol is a method that allows Web site administrators to indicate to robots which parts of their site should not be visited and indexed by the robot. For more information on the RES, and the Robot Exclusion Protocol, please visit http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/exclusion.html.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from Ask Media Group emails?
- How do I stop receiving push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How do I remove the Ask.com search extension from Google Chrome?
- Why am I being redirected to Ask search results when I use a different search engine?
- What data does Ask.com collect about me when I use the Ask search engine?
- What does Ask do about sponsored ads that seem to be misleading?
- How can I update or remove Ask.com search results listings?
- How can I advertise in Ask.com search results?
- How can I add my business to Ask.com Local Listings?
- Does Ask.com observe the Robot Exclusion Standard?